Designed for education support professionals, this conference offers a weekend of professional development, networking and fun. If you have not attended the ESP Conference in the past, get ready for a great experience. All ESPs are welcome.
Workshop topics include:
- Creating Successful Paraeducator/Teacher Partnerships
- Workplace Bullying
- Helping Traumatized Children Learn, Succeed, and Avoid Substance Abuse
- What You Should Know About Your Retirement
- Supporting LGBTQ Students
- Cooking with Children
- How to Organize for Power
- And more!
When: Friday, April 7, 2017 – Saturday, April 8, 2017
Where: Sea Crest Beach Hotel, 350 Quaker Road, North Falmouth, Massachusetts 02556
Register before February 24 for a reduced conference fee of $60.
For more information, or to register online, please visit: http://www.cvent.com/d/jvqtmx